Our school district has contracted with Intrado, provider of SchoolMessenger Solutions such as Communicate to provide timely communication to community members on matters such as general interest activities and campus emergencies.
In order to enhance our ability to accurately deliver that information we kindly request that you create your own contact preference profile using our school district’s subscriber website for Communicate. This allows you to control the ways in which you prefer to be contacted. It also works like a mailbox, giving you a place to review messages you may have missed.
In order to utilize this feature simply follow the steps below to create an account through this secure web site.
Steps for setting up your account:
- Click on the following link OR enter the following URL into your web browser:
- If you are a first-time user of this new system, Click the Sign Up Now link near the bottom of the page.
- You will be taken to the Sign-Up page where you will need to enter your name, a valid email address and a password. You’ll use your email address and the password you enter here to sign in later. Review and accept the Terms of Service. Click “Create Account” when you are done.
- Check your email. There will be an Account Activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Account Activation, which contains an activation code that is valid for 24 hours only. You will need to copy this activation code and paste it into the confirmation page that will automatically open once you click on Create Account. You also must enter your password in order to activate your account
(Note: Do not reply to this email directly – you only need to follow the directions).
- Once you’ve activated your account, you’re ready to select your notification preferences.
- Simply select the type(s) of notifications you wish to receive.
- When you have finished making selections click Save.
- Follow the instructions to add additional contact information, such as additional email and phone numbers, to your account.
Thank you for signing up and we hope you enjoy Communicate!