Varsity Events (meaning a FR-SO-VAR night): $5 for adults, $5 for students
Sub-varsity stand alone games: $3 for adults, $2 for students
Middle School: $3 for adults, $2 for students
Punch cards, $40 for 10 punches (sold by the High School office 659-0715)
Adult activity cards, $100 per person (sold at the High School office)
Punch cards and activity tickets can be used for fine arts events as well.
Required Student Activities Forms
- Athletic Pre-Participation Exam AND Activities Release Forms - Please be sure to print and complete BOTH pages. Parent/Guardian please sign both the Activities Release form and the Physical form.
- Good Conduct Code for Students, No. 503.4
- Required Signature Form for Good Conduct Code
- Saber Football Camp
- Saber Girls Basketball Camp
- Boys Basketball Camp
- Volleyball Camp
- Co-Ed Track & Field Camp
Concussion Information - Important
Students participating in interscholastic athletics, cheerleading and dance; and their parents/guardians; must annually sign the acknowledgement and return it to their school. Students cannot practice or complete in those activities until this form is signed and returned.
Iowa High School Athletic Assoc. - Boys
Iowa Girls High School Athletic Assoc.
- High School Cheerleading
- Middle School Cheerleading
- Kari Bossom, Head Coach
| • Boys Baseball|