High School Events: $5 for adults and students
Middle School Events: $2 for adults, $1 for students
Punch cards, $40 for 10 punches (sold by the High School office 659-0715)
Adult activity cards, $100 per person (sold at the High School office)
Punch cards and activity tickets can be used for fine arts events as well.
Required Student Activities Forms
- Online Activity Registration
- Instructions for Online Activity Registration
- Instructional Video for Online Activity Registration
- Good Conduct Code, Policy No. 503.4
- Athletic Pre-Participation - All middle school and high school students who wish to participate in athletics are required to have a signed physical form on file. Please be sure to complete both pages. In addition to a physician signature, a parent/guardian will be required to sign this form as well.
- Saber Football Camp
- Saber Girls Basketball Camp
- Boys Basketball Camp
- Volleyball Camp
- Co-Ed Track & Field Camp
Iowa High School Athletic Assoc. - Boys
Iowa Girls High School Athletic Assoc.
- High School Cheerleading
- Middle School Cheerleading
- Victoria Schrage, Head Coach
- Jessica Rooks, Fall MS Coach