The following criteria will be used to provide letters to the bowling team members.
To qualify for a Varsity Letter in Bowling an athlete bowler must:
- Participate in 90% or more of practices and events for the Bowling Team.
- Be coachable.
- Compete in at least six Varsity matches (This includes matches, tournaments, and/or Sub-State/State tournaments.)
- Maintain a passing grade per Central H.S. policy in their classes or parent established grade level during bowling season.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- Dedicate themselves to the Sabers’ team/teammates.
- Have a team oriented attitude.